If you have purchased software from NWT Websites and have decided to host the site with us, there are a few things you should know first.
1. Your site license and your hosting are
two different things. You may have paid for a site from any of our
sellers but that only includes the software license.
2. Your hosting is an ongoing expense that
is set up on a monthly subscription with NWT Hosting. If you stop paying
your hosting or your subscription does not clear, you will lose access
to your hosting account.
3. If you bought a site that included a domain name, you must join Namecheap or Go Daddy and allow the transfer of the domain to your account before it is due to be renewed or we will not renew the domain.
4. If you bought a pre built site on a
payment plan and you fail to complete all payments for the site, you
will be locked out of the site's controls until the site is paid off in
5. Failure to complete your obligations for hosting or software payments will result in loss of access to said service.
6. You are responsible for keeping a back
up of your website and database, we will not be held liable for loss of
data if your site gets shut down for non payment of hosting.
7. If you are buying a site from one of our sellers, you must sign up for a basic hosting agreement or have us move it to your own host before you will be given access to the site.
8. NWT Hosting will not be held liable for
any losses due to down time of our hosting services, we strive for 100%
up time but accidents happen.
9. NWT Hosting will not be held liable for
the loss of data, domain names or hosted software if you do not pay or
do what is required to back up data or have the domain transferred to
10. By setting up a monthly hosting subscription with NWT Hosting, you are agreeing to the above terms.
11. By purchasing a site license from NWT Websites Software you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions.
12. There are No refunds on Software or Hosting Purchases Period !